AleXa (알렉사) is a soloist under ZB Label. She will debut on October 21st, 2019 with ‘Bomb’.
- Stage Name: AleXa (알렉사), formerly Alex Christine (알렉스 크리스틴)
- Birth Name: Alexaundra Christine Schneiderman
- Korean Name: Kim Se Ri (김세리)
- AleXa Fandom Name: A.I TROOPER
- Birthday: December 9th, 1996
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Height: 150 cm (4’11”)
- Weight: 42 kg (92 lbs)
- Blood Type: –
- Nationality: American
– She was born in Oklahoma, United States.
– She has a brother.
– Hobbies: Writing and photography (Produce 48 profile).
– Specialty: Ballet, jazz dance, acrobatics (Produce 48 profile).
– She was a contestant on Produce 48 and ranked #82.
– She has trained for 2 years and 9 months.
– She is half Russian (father) and half Korean (mother).
– She was the Grand Prize Winner for CUBE and Soompi’s joint talent competition ‘Rising Legends: Season 2’ in 2017.
– In january 2018, she did a mini series on Viki Original with youtuber JREKML called ‘Legendary: Making of a K-Pop star’.
– She competed in ‘Rising Legends Season 1’ and won the dancer’s category – 2016.
– She competed in ‘Rising Legends Season 2’ and won the full competition – 2017.
– She has auditioned for both JYP Ent. and CUBE Ent. but didn’t make it.
– She has been dancing since she was very young (she says 2 years old).
– She was doing studio dancing until she was 14 years old.
– She was a part of a competitive dance team in high school.
– She studied musical theater in college.
– She did choir from middle school until college.
– She discovered k-pop in 2008 because of Super Junior.
– SHINee was her first k-pop group (that she stanned).
– She’s a big fan of NCT and her (current) bias is Taeyong.
– If given the opportunity and the time is right, she would like to go on another Korean survival show.
– When she had to learn ‘Pick Me’ in Japanese, she wrote the Japanese words in Hangul to better remember them.
– She can pick up choreography pretty quickly.
– In college she studies very basic Japanese.
– Her dad taught her how to write prose and poetry when she was old enough to read and write.
– Her goal is to succeed in Korea and to find her mother’s family.
– Her way of relaxing: A can of pringles and either Netflix, horror movies or watching James Charles on YouTube.
– Her guilty pleasure is her overconsumption of bread – she likes bread a lot.
– Troye Sivan is her role model, because she likes his musical artistry.
– When she lived in America, she worked at LUSH for 3 years and said she would move to UK to work in their kitchen if she hadn’t become a K-Pop trainee.
– She really enjoys Vindaloo (an indian dish).
– She loves watching RuPauls Drag Race.
– She really loves Billie Eilish’s voice and enjoys her dark aesthetic.
– If she could have a superpower it would be flight, because of how overcrowded Korea is.
– She admires Hyuna a lot.
– Alexa is lactose intolerant. (Soompi’s “Dance Anthem Quiz”)
– She is a recurring guest on “Skool of Kpop” radio show and talks about Kpop industry as the “History teacher.”
– AleXa made an appearance in MAMAMOO’s “gogobebe” MV.
– She released a MV called ‘Strike It Up’.