Jeannie Hsieh 謝金燕 is a female Taiwanese singer, songwriter, dancer, actress and model. She is well known for her single "Sister" (姐姐).
- Name: Jeannie Hsieh 謝金燕
- Birthday: 25 December 1974
- Birthplace: Zuoying, Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Occupation singer-songwriter, dancer, actress, model
- Genres: Taiwanese pop, dance, techno, hip-hop
- Years active: 1990–prAWesent
- Children: 1 son
- Parent(s): Chu Ke-liang (father- passed away 2017), mother Lin Jian-ru
Golden Melody Awards – Best Female Taiwanese Artist
Best Female Taiwanese Artist
2012 The Crescent Moon
-Jeannie May of 2016, during a concert she announced that she will step away from show business to take care of her mother.
-2017 she made up with her fueling father Chu-Ke-Liang before he passed away in May of 2017.
- Her father had four marriages and two sons and three daughters.
-Jeannie has a son but identy unknown