Stage Name: Byungchan (병찬)
Birth Name: Choi Byung Chan (최병찬)
Position: Vocalist, Visual
Birthday: November 12, 1997
Blood Type: B
Early life & Family
– He was born in Jeonju, Soth Korea.
– Byungchan doesn’t have a religion that he follows.
Personal traits and Facts
– His nicknames are: Giraffe, Model
– His favorite color is black.
– He hates tomatoes and seafood.
– He has dimples and he shows them off whenever he gets the chance.
– Byungchan likes the girl group dances.
– His skills are singing, doing girl group dances and random dances.
– His hobbies are window shopping, listening to music, and exercising.
– When Byungchan was still a trainee, he was nicknamed the “Achilles heel”
– Byungchan has a cameo appearance in “Sassy Go Go” (2015).
– His role models are BigBang and BTS’s V.
– Things he’s interested in: shopping, video games, watching BigBang videos.
– Byungchan participated in the June issue of Nylon magazine with Naeun of Apink.
– Byungchan debuted with VICTON in 2016 as the groups visual and vocalist
– Byungchan was originally the maknae of the group until Subin was introduced as the last edition to the lineup.
– He is the tallest in the group.
– Byungchan is known as the least manly one in the group but he is able to show off his manliest when it comes to bugs because no one else is able to do it; they are too afraid.
(Marie Claire March 2017 Issue)
– He wants to learn martial arts
– His most favorite VICTON song is “I’m Fine.”
– His strength and weakness: “Sometimes I’m careless like a neighborhood fool.”
– Byungchan’s happiest moment lately is when he meets up with the fans.
Produce X 101
– Byungchan expressed his feelings about not being able to get work because his company (Plan A) hasn’t seen an increase in sales from their groups previous releases.
– Byungchan has trained for for several years before his debut.
– He has become really close with Wooseok, Jinhyuk, Kookheon, and Yuvin.
– He left the show because of health issues.
– Choi Byung Chan’s intro video.
– All of Byungchan’s Produce X 101 videos.