留住我的性感 假使可淡化伤感

lau4 zyu6 ngo5 dik1 sing3 gam2 gaa3 sai2 ho2 taam5 faa3 soeng1 gam2

Keep my sexy if it can fade the sadness

桃红唇膏白色指甲可否扣住你的心
tou4 hung4 seon4 gou1 baak6 sik1 zi2 gaap3 ho2 fau2 kau3 zyu6 nei5 dik1 sam1

Peach lipstick and white nails can hold your heart

无奈你的本能 不欣赏这片苦心

mou4 noi6 nei5 dik1 bun2 nang4 bat1 jan1 soeng2 ze5 pin3 fu2 sam1

But your instincts don’t appreciate these

未曾望向强欢顏的嘴角如今我自问

mei6 cang4 mong6 hoeng3 koeng4 fun1 ngaan4 dik1 zeoi2 gok3 jyu4 gam1 ngo5 zi6 man6

I never look at my forced smile and now I ask myself

留住我的细心 可否感动你的心

lau4 zyu6 ngo5 dik1 sai3 sam1 ho2 fau2 gam2 dung6 nei5 dik1 sam1

Can I keep my care to touch your heart?

凌乱文件用心整理可惜你家另有人

ling4 lyun6 man4 gin6 jung6 sam1 zing2 lei5 ho2 sik1 nei5 gaa1 ling6 jau5 jan4
I’m not sure if I’ll be able to move your heart

回望你的深沉 早解释你没秘密

wui4 mong6 nei5 dik1 sam1 cam4 zou2 gaai2 sik1 nei5 mut6 bei3 mat6

I look back at your depths and explain that you have no secrets

内情任我揭开便穿不过谁想去抖震

noi6 cing4 jam6 ngo5 kit3 hoi1 bin6 cyun1 bat1 gwo3 seoi4 soeng2 heoi3 dau2 zan3

I can reveal the truth, but who wants to shake it?

难留住你 我便决定留住我

naan4 lau4 zyu6 nei5 ngo5 bin6 kyut3 ding6 lau4 zyu6 ngo5

It’s hard to keep you, so I decided to keep me

一睹镜内神采或可诱惑别人陪我坐

jat1 dou2 geng3 noi6 san4 coi2 waak6 ho2 jau5 waak6 bit6 jan4 pui4 ngo5 co5

A glimpse of your beauty in the mirror may tempt others to sit with me

即使给你瞧不起的太多 换到胆小的结果

zik1 sai2 kap1 nei5 ciu4 bat1 hei2 dik1 taai3 do1 wun6 dou3 daam2 siu2 dik1 git3 gwo2

Even if I give you too much to despise, I’ll get the result of cowardice

从今天我要让别人承认我

cung4 gam1 tin1 ngo5 jiu3 joeng6 bit6 jan4 sing4 jing6 ngo5

I want people to recognize me from today

为何常歧视我 我没有任何犯错

wai4 ho4 soeng4 kei4 si6 ngo5 ngo5 mut6 jau5 jam6 ho4 faan6 co3

Why do you always discriminate against me? I’ve done nothing wrong.

收起那份戒心可不可

sau1 hei2 naa5 fan6 gaai3 sam1 ho2 bat1 ho2

Can you put away that wariness?

留心往日的清单正在播的歌

lau4 sam1 wong5 jat6 dik1 cing1 daan1 zing3 zoi6 bo3 dik1 go1

Look at the songs that are playing on the list of the past

彷彿发现自卑的我也不错

fong2 fat1 faat3 jin6 zi6 bei1 dik1 ngo5 jaa5 bat1 co3

I seem to find that I’m not bad with low self-esteem

谁是你的女人 终於不用再操心
seoi4 si6 nei5 dik1 neoi5 jan4 zung1 jyu1 bat1 jung6 zoi3 cou1 sam1

I don’t have to worry about who is your woman anymore

明白那天自讨苦吃根本讨不到欢心

ming4 baak6 naa5 tin1 zi6 tou2 fu2 hek3 gan1 bun2 tou2 bat1 dou3 fun1 sam1

I realized that I had made a fool of myself that day, but I couldn’t please you at all

凝望镜中的人 彷彿听见你声音

jing4 mong6 geng3 zung1 dik1 jan4 fong2 fat1 ting3 gin3 nei5 seng1 jam1

I look at the person in the mirror and I can hear your voice

在留住我说天下间只有曾经最吸引

zoi6 lau4 zyu6 ngo5 syut3 tin1 haa6 gaan1 zi2 jau5 cang4 ging1 zeoi3 kap1 jan5

I said that the world is only attractive once

难留住你 我便决定留住我

naan4 lau4 zyu6 nei5 ngo5 bin6 kyut3 ding6 lau4 zyu6 ngo5

It’s hard to keep you, so I decided to keep me

一睹镜内神采或可诱惑别人陪我坐

jat1 dou2 geng3 noi6 san4 coi2 waak6 ho2 jau5 waak6 bit6 jan4 pui4 ngo5 co5

A glimpse of the beauty in the mirror may tempt others to sit with me

即使给你瞧不起的太多 换到胆小的结果

zik1 sai2 kap1 nei5 ciu4 bat1 hei2 dik1 taai3 do1 wun6 dou3 daam2 siu2 dik1 git3 gwo2

Even if I give you too much to despise, I’ll get the result of cowardice.

从今天我要让别人承认我

cung4 gam1 tin1 ngo5 jiu3 joeng6 bit6 jan4 sing4 jing6 ngo5

From today I want people to recognize me

为何常歧视我 我没有任何犯错

wai4 ho4 soeng4 kei4 si6 ngo5 ngo5 mut6 jau5 jam6 ho4 faan6 co3

Why do you always discriminate against me? I’ve done nothing wrong.

收起那份戒心可不可

sau1 hei2 naa5 fan6 gaai3 sam1 ho2 bat1 ho2
Can you put away that wariness?

留心往日的清单正在播的歌

lau4 sam1 wong5 jat6 dik1 cing1 daan1 zing3 zoi6 bo3 dik1 go1
Look at the songs that are on the playlist in the past

彷彿发现自卑的我也不错

fong2 fat1 faat3 jin6 zi6 bei1 dik1 ngo5 jaa5 bat1 co3

I think I’ve found that I’m not bad with low self-esteem

谁是你的女人 真的不愿意关心

seoi4 si6 nei5 dik1 neoi5 jan4 zan1 dik1 bat1 jyun6 ji3 gwaan1 sam1

Who is your woman? I really don’t want to care

还是那天自讨苦吃根本觉得不要紧

waan4 si6 naa5 tin1 zi6 tou2 fu2 hek3 gan1 bun2 gok3 dak1 bat1 jiu3 gan2

Or did I just think it didn’t matter if I made myself miserable that day?

凝望镜中的人 彷彿心裡亦有人

jing4 mong6 geng3 zung1 dik1 jan4 fong2 fat1 sam1 leoi5 jik6 jau5 jan4

Looking at the person in the mirror, it seems like there is someone in my heart too

在提示我说天下间只有曾经最吸引

zoi6 tai4 si6 ngo5 syut3 tin1 haa6 gaan1 zi2 jau5 cang4 ging1 zeoi3 kap1 jan5

I was reminded that the only thing that attracts me is my past

还是我对於曾经掛念的回音

waan4 si6 ngo5 deoi3 jyu1 cang4 ging1 gwaa3 nim6 dik1 wui4 jam1

Or is it the echo of my longing for the past?

Disqus

Welcome to the comment section. Please log in with your Disqus account in order to comment.