• Composer 曲:AGA江海迦
  • Lyricist 詞:黃偉文

 

一晃眼在另一海港

jat1 fong2 ngaan5 zoi6 ling6 jat1 hoi2 gong2

A flash of eyes in the other Harbor

人魚半裸遙望對岸

jan4 jyu4 bun3 lo2 jiu4 mong6 deoi3 ngon6

The mermaid looks across the shore half naked.

獨在異國敵嚴寒 你那羽絨偏有汗

duk6 zoi6 ji6 gwok3 dik6 jim4 hon4  nei5 naa5 jyu5 jung4 pin1 jau5 hon6

Alone in the cold of an exotic enemy, your down is sweaty.

拼命過活太倦了 還是太忙

ping1 ming6 gwo3 wut6 taai3 gyun6 liu5  waan4 si6 taai3 mong4

Too tired of live or too busy?

而我這裡仍然像蜘蛛的網

ji4 ngo5 ze5 leoi5 jing4 jin4 zoeng6 zi1 zyu1 dik1 mong5

And I’m still like a spider’s web here.

在旺角塞車遙望對岸 連夢也冷藏

zoi6 wong6 gok3 coi3 ce1 jiu4 mong6 deoi3 ngon6  lin4 mung6 jaa5 laang5 cong4

In Mong Kok traffic jams, looking across the shore, even dreams are frozen.

早知該跟你乘夢破浪

zou2 zi1 goi1 gan1 nei5 sing4 mung6 po3 long6

I knew I’d ride a dream with you.

但最終沒遠飛的兇悍

daan6 zeoi3 zung1 mut6 jyun5 fei1 dik1 hung1 hon5

But in the end, it didn’t fly far.

如從前學你 哥本哈根這刻已雪紛飛

jyu4 cung4 cin4 hok6 nei5  go1 bun2 haa1 gan1 ze5 hak1 ji5 syut3 fan1 fei1

If you learn from the past, this moment in Copenhagen has snow swirling

然而在 老地方不走也是種勇氣

jin4 ji4 zoi6  lou5 dei6 fong1 bat1 zau2 jaa5 si6 zung2 jung5 hei3

But it’s courage not to walk in the old place.

何妨代我 對那個大結局說對不起

ho4 fong4 doi6 ngo5  deoi3 naa5 go3 daai6 git3 guk6 syut3 deoi3 bat1 hei2

Why don’t you say sorry for the finale for me?

北歐雖則美 跟家裡對比 仍差十萬里

bak1 ngau1 seoi1 zak1 mei5  gan1 gaa1 leoi5 deoi3 bei2  jing4 caa1 sap6 maan6 leoi5

Northern Europe is beautiful, but it is still 100,000 miles away from home.

說說你這眼前童話國度好嗎

syut3 syut3 nei5 ze5 ngaan5 cin4 tung4 waa6 gwok3 dou6 hou2 maa1

Tell me about your fairytale country, okay?

人魚變公主還是每日 愁著醬醋茶

jan4 jyu4 bin3 gung1 zyu2 waan4 si6 mui5 jat6  sau4 zyu3 zoeng3 cou3 caa4

Mermaid becomes a princess or worry about daily life

這真假穿插兩生的花

ze5 zan1 gaa3 cyun1 caap3 loeng5 saang1 dik1 faa1

It’s true and false. it’s interspersed with two flowers.

在這邊 在那邊 相牽掛

zoi6 ze5 bin1  zoi6 naa5 bin1  soeng1 hin1 gwaa3

Over here, over there.                 

如從前學你 哥本哈根這刻已雪紛飛

jyu4 cung4 cin4 hok6 nei5  go1 bun2 haa1 gan1 ze5 hak1 ji5 syut3 fan1 fei1

If you learn from the past, this moment in Copenhagen has snow swirling    

然而在 老地方不走也是種勇氣

jin4 ji4 zoi6  lou5 dei6 fong1 bat1 zau2 jaa5 si6 zung2 jung5 hei3

But it’s courage not to walk in the old place.

何妨代我 對那個大結局說對不起

ho4 fong4 doi6 ngo5  deoi3 naa5 go3 daai6 git3 guk6 syut3 deoi3 bat1 hei2

Why don’t you say sorry for the finale for me?

當天不揀你 今天再說起 仍想做做你

dong1 tin1 bat1 gaan2 nei5  gam1 tin1 zoi3 syut3 hei2  jing4 soeng2 zou6 zou6 nei5

I don’t pick you that day. I still want to be like you today.

落力活必有傳奇

lok6 lik6 wut6 bit1 jau5 cyun4 kei4

There must be a legend.

如不選丹麥别惦記 去哪裡也不死

jyu4 bat1 syun2 daan1 mak6 bit6 dim3 gei3  heoi3 naa5 leoi5 jaa5 bat1 sei2

If you don’t choose Denmark, don’t worry about where you’re going.

命運路線 兜兜轉轉該登上哪班機

ming6 wan6 lou6 sin3  dau1 dau1 zyun2 zyun2 goi1 dang1 soeng5 naa5 baan1 gei1

The fate route goes round and round. which flight should I board?

平行在 宇宙間應該有萬千個你

ping4 hang4 zoi6  jyu5 zau6 gaan1 jing3 goi1 jau5 maan6 cin1 go3 nei5

In parallel, there should be thousands of you in the universe.

如何做到 每個決定也自覺了不起

jyu4 ho4 zou6 dou3  mui5 go3 kyut3 ding6 jaa5 zi6 gok3 liu5 bat1 hei2

How to make every decision is also consciously amazing

安心選好了 不必再對比 幸福沒定理

ngon1 sam1 syun2 hou2 liu5  bat1 bit1 zoi3 deoi3 bei2  hang6 fuk1 mut6 ding6 lei5

Peace of mind, the selected no longer have to compare. Happiness has no theorem

Disqus

Welcome to the comment section. Please log in with your Disqus account in order to comment.